Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Discoveries

Lately, I've encountered new discoveries with Ethan - a couple that actually surprised me. About a month and a half ago, I came to realize that Ethan can count to 10 in Spanish...not on my account I might add. He knows more than I do in that area. I had to actually look up the Spanish words for the numbers on the internet to see if he was correct! For all I know, he's probably speaking Spanish during those times that I can not understand a word he's saying.

Occasionally, I've been trying to teach him how to properly hold his scissors and I think he's gotten the hang of it.

Just last week, he brought home some paperwork from preschool with his name on it that he had traced himself. So this past weekend, I put him to the test. He did a very good job.


Date: 19 July 2008




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home